Speed Factory episode 7 will air on Wednesday, July 14th , at 10:00 pm/et ( give or take ) and will be a full length show ( supposedly over 20 minutes ) . Future episodes of Speed Factory will also air once a week,  every Wednesday, but will be longer than the previous twice a week episodes.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every episode makes me love speedfactory.tv more and more. I like the cussing and Gene answering the door naked, it gives the show the realism that most reality tv shows lack today. If people are worried about kids, kids are going to learn cuss words no matter what so I don't see why that's a big deal, it was bleeped out anyway. It does a great job of accomplishing what it set out to do and that is give us an inside look at the day to day operations of Robby Gordon Motorsports.
Rowdy's shooting has improved tremendously. The video isn't shaking like he was in an earthquake.
Some of the extreme closeups do get a bit distracting though.
Was I the only one bugged by Robby driving the van without his seat belt on? Sorry, but it looks just plain bad.
Your not the only one Jay.
Love or hate the content, nice job on the video, nice editing.
Robby mentioned in the episode that the Menards/Mapei sponsorship did not materialize into as many races as he had hoped this year. Is fewer Menards races this year for RGM because Paul Menard is running the full Nationwide series?
I didn't have time to watch this episode til last night. Thought it was pretty good- looking forward to #8.
I guess Speed Factory has been shelved? TOG? Anyone. website is pretty much empty.
Remember the legal issue with the S logo?
The website is showing the new S now.
Holy Thread Necro! LOL JK!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service