SPEED Energy / SST Souvenir Hauler At Phoenix Nascar Race

\
The SPEED Energy/ Stadium Super Trucks souvenir hauler WILL be at the Phoenix NASCAR race this weekend. Looks like the SST has come to crash the NASCAR party & spread the word about the April 6th race in Phoenix.

Great deal on Phoenix tickets!

Views: 3874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wished Robby would keep racing everything! LOL

http://youtu.be/l0WBxvzPPdU

All aboard the SST Ocean Liner.

Nascar fans will get left behind:)

I've been waiting for that boat for a long time.

We're coming, just wish we could stay a little longer

I just hope it's not a Carnival cruise liner! LOL

Lucky for me I'm on the ships crew list lol

I'm also on that SST liner list and I will be in charge of judging MR. SST too ,LOL

So imagine my excitement when I got to the Phoenix race and found Robby's hauler there. I did not see this post before I left and had no clue and was kicking turd lumps walking down hauler row saying who cares about all these prima donnas. Then there it was with a banged up SST. I must admit my carrot moved! The folks were amazing there. I am sure they thought I was stalking them. girls were gorgeous and they gave me lots of free drinks which I mixed with Vodka. They said sales were brisk for SST and I saw lots of people buying 4 for $100 packages. the girls said sales were way better than they could have imagined. Bought the kids swag and brought home a bunch of drinks to the great white north. Check out the pics!

Attachments:
Great pics Rob
Kids on SPEED you must be a saint lol

Awesome!!!

Awesome Rob,
Powering down the Ethanol !! Kid's look like they are enjoying the swag.

Nice....!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service