I going out on a limb here for all of you that checked "hell no" on will robby ever win another pole, but I say he will have to start at the back for engine etc.
Finish-3

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Robby is going to qualify 7th and will win the race, punting Tony Stewart entering the final turn.
I have been very wrong about this race over the years! Always full hope but ending in despair. Going to be conservative and go for Q 10th and finnish 5th.
I'd like a weekend sweep.
I think if Robby's 4th or so on a restart, I think he'll be working over the leader coming up to the hill in turn 1 (or whatever turn it is)
I say...

he Quals- 7th
and I hope he atleast beats Jr. or I'm out 100 bucks haha.
Robby wins, but what lap will he make his last pit stop............
pole and the win, IF he doesn't hammer down when in front in the fiorst quarter of the race and pull away by 20. There is no need to be going GAS ON, when you have the lead by so much and you know this race is all about when you pit and how much gas you can get out of the stops.

But I am really hoping a win because being a true Robby fan is a tough job, but I love it.

Go kick some tail Robby, we want to see you dominate and get a real owner/driver win.
No he needs to hammer down and get that lead built up so he doesn't lose it on his pit stops.
Q - top 10
F - 1st BABY!

This is GONNA be his week! Good finish last week, and a helluva lot of anger to burn off from the Baja ordeal. Robby's gonna drive hard! GAS ON!
P-1
F-1
"Thats all folks" !!
i think his nickname should be the Punter! Go Robby 1st this week!!
Qual 3rd, missing the pole by .07...and he will say in is interview I left a few tenths on the table...lol

Finish 1st IF the pit stops are made under green Flag conditions..as his substantial lead will negate the 2 to 4 seconds he will lose to the top cars (in terms of pit crews) on pit road.

If the cautions fall where everyone comes down at the same time, especially the last (2nd) pit stop, then top 15.
or locks up the brakes getting into 7

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service