I have read awhile back on jayski that robby might not come back to nascar and run indy?? I hope this is not true, I am a huge robby gordon fan in nascar. Also Is he planning to run the indy 500 next year with speed energy, hope so, i don't watch indy cars nuch, but the indy 500 is a race i think we all watch. Also dirt cars and ect??????

Tell us what he has plan right now :) I think we all are wondering his future plans

Views: 3191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While I appreciate all his other endeavors and cheer for him in all of them, I hope he is able to run the full season of NASCAR in 2012!!!
running a full season would be ideal, but damn he's gotta figure something out in order to be halfway competitive.

at least find a way to finish races.
That something is $$$$$$$$
The only number that really means anyting is the # 1 plate . In some forms of racing you actually have to EARN the #1
I think it would be a great idea, Indy cars are safer now and more exciting to watch. He was very competitive in Indy type cars and the equipment is more equal. Maybe a part time Nascar schedule would work along with this? I just want to see him run competitive!! Hope everyone agrees
Me too... But nobody watches Indy Car anymore. And, robbys in his 40s... most of the Indy guys are younger
Ever notice you can't easily find the purse or winnings for an IndyCar event?!
We just came back from the Indycar weekend at Mid-Ohio and you'd change your mind about nobody watching Indycar anymore. The track is packed with people and each year there seems to be more of a crowd. Would love to see Robby running Mid-Ohio in an Indycar but the weekend also has the Pirelli Challenge, IndyLights and the American Lemans series racing. He'd be great in any of these race venues. We also didn't see any promotions for Energy Drinks at the track. We noticed that most people were drinking vitamin water rather than energy drinks. Speed Energy might fit in with this crowd. Just a thought.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service