Thanks for all the support people have given to this website, as today it turns 4 years old. I can't begin to think about the countless hours we have spent here. Good times. Bad times. But we are still here. Great bunch of fans, friends, colleagues, etc. Sorry if I had to delete your posts from time to time, but sometimes, topics need to have containment.

We are going to do all we can to get to year number 5, but we need your help.

** if you have already made a contribution, thank you. You have helped to keep the site going up until this point. 100% optional , so thanks again.

Those who want to help, can join the premium group and become a LIFETIME member sponsor to the website.

or you can make a site donation via the save the planet button on the main page, left column.

Premium group members will get a 2013 Planet Dakar T-shirt that looks something like this

( rough idea, but the final product will be awesome. )

Again, 100% optional, thanks for the support & lets keep it going for many years to come.

Views: 3492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James
I see on your site all the windmills . I live in western NY is your company the one who puts them up ? I know some people around the area say they distract from the natural beauty of the countryside but I for 1 think they add a nice country charm to the area . Thanks again for stepping up and hope this works out good for your company .
You have a intriguing business.. I work in the ethanol industry. Do you make explosion proof pumps?

We can make such a product typically for North Sea applications.

OK I'll take back everything I said to myself about Canadians at the track yesterday. Well at t\least the ones sitting behind me putting their feet on my seat. Or maybe they weren't Canadians and from France.
Welcome aboard to the good people of Torishima. Thanks for your support.

TOG - so glad you hit 100%. The work here is far better than the Speed Energy page. I only wish the Robby had the funds to get back racing in NASCAR full time. Thanks again for all your hard work. Joan

Hey Martinez that would be some party with all the Planet members together and each bring a keg or six pack, plus jerkey and other food. WOW - Robby is always at Dakar during his birthday, maybe we could do it for Max's birthday.

Joan ya gotta think outside the box , have them all bring at least a 4 pack of SPEED . That way not only do we support Robby but the party will never end cause we'll all be too hyped up on SPEED to end it lol

The site is getting an overhaul very soon. Just some new additions, revisions, 'clean-up on aisle 4' type stuff. Be on the look out for the 'partners' page...those who have contributed will be listed there, if you want to be.

A 'better' mobile site will also appear in the coming month.

thanks again

All of this is outstanding TOG. I am glad so many excellent people contributed to keep what I consider the best fan site going. Thank you to all involved!

Yes, thank you TOG, WJM, Mike, Bruno... for all your hard work. This is a great site and you can tell that there is a lot of work put into it.

Hola Mis Amigos! so glad TOG was able to keep it "orbiting" This is by far the best site I visit, and I do it for a living.

THANK YOU to TOG, WJM, MK and everyone who contributed.

7G7

TOG and team, that is great news! Good work you guys, I for one really appreciate this site!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service