Check this out you all
SPEED ENERGY (@SPEED_ENERGY)
9/16/15, 10:42 PM
The Stadium SUPER Trucks Speed Energy Drink compound under construction at the Sand Sports Super Show. fb.me/1pHkIBhXS

Download the Twitter app

Sent from my iPad

Views: 3556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesomeness !!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic ... thank you T.O.G. ... you guys rock

Just saw on Twitter BJ Baldwin will be at the show , would be cool to see him banging SST fenders again .

PJ and Sheldon as teammates that should be interesting.

Think Corry is gonna be there as well Wally . Not racing I don't think but promoting . Sent her a tweet saying it would be cool to see her racing a SST . No response yet lol .

Yeah they have a new Yamaha 1000 they built in the Raceline booth, looking forward to checking it out. Deb has her Corry shirt packed and ready! And incase anyone is listening I will ridicule the Yamaha because it's not half the machine the Wildcat is!! LOL!

Heard an ad on the radio saying BJ was racing, Sheldon, Robby, and I think Burt were also mentioned....

I'd like to see BJ run but I don't see him on the list that TOG posted with him being out there I'd guess anything is possible.

BJ backed out.

Think he had something else going on.

He posted a tweet that he and his prerunner will be there Saturday.......musta just got skeered....

Aaron K. Is running (thanks Nick for that info) and I am hoping he does well. IMO it will bring more attention from a different avenue .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service