Anyone else watching San Felipe 250 on webcast
http://score-international.com/

Sent from my iPhone

Views: 1491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@MJ, my bad .It's Redline racing engines

No Biggie your forgiven lmao

Well, Robby was helping pit for Apdaly Lopez, and don't say no I was right behind Robby when he was working on the rear brakes for him and Pin #18 was wearing his SPEED suit, maybe out of the friendship the formed

Can't deny that Robby was at the race . Luis Beltran posted a pic of Robby and his kids .
http://www.planetrobby.com/photo/rg-and-my-kids?context=featured

I think its kinda cool that Robby took the time to help out and also posed for the pic . One thing no one can ever deny is Robby always takes time for his fans .

Here's an audio interview with Robby, from last weekend @SanFelipe … very insightful … as to what lies ahead this year. On a wing and a prayer, the HarryST Gordini will once again set sail, this time from Ensenada on May 11th for a 4-day cruise to Cabo, in the NORRA Mexican 1000.

Awesome interview and vid thanks Sandi

You're dead on MJ, that was one totally awesome interview that Robby gave. He's pure magic with the fans and the media; his optimism is dangerously contagious. And I'm glad he took some R&R time-off. Hopefully, the truck will be prep'd and wired for an IRC tracker this time, so I can at least follow him around. Parker was a major embarrassment for this Robby fan.

I really think Robby and the crew were just plain wore out from Dakar and Parker suffered because of it . Everyone should be pretty well rested now and I'm sure they've prepped the truck even better than it was then . This time not only will the truck be 100% but so will Robby and the crew .

They ( crew, driver, etc) were not worn from Dakar heading into Parker. RG had a "that's racing!" incident at Parker. Mechanical, fatigue, etc. had nothing to do with the result.

Thought Robby said he and the crew were way overworked
Nothing Speed Energy can't fix..chug a few of those pre-race...8hrs of sleep the night before, maybe 9...good pep talk...and RGM is good to go!
Not official but here's the Top 5 Finishers in TT

1- BJ
2- Rob Mac
3- Lopez
4- Troy Herbst
5- Tavo

Rumor is BJ sped on a rd section so who knows lol .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service