RPM for Dodge...just in from Tradin' Paint with Rick Benjamin and Chocolate Myers

They say it will be announced on Friday....

Views: 4719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Ed, can you show an example of how RCR is lower on the GM food chain?

As we know, Hendrick is a big fish in Chevy. Stewart-Haas is, obviously, another powerful organization that just won the Championship. So, it seems to reason that RCR would be next in line, thus lower than when Stewart-Haas wasn't around. So, they might be enticed to move over to Dodge and be the lead dog in that organization. Do I think it will happen, no. However, as I stated I would like to see both those organization in Dodge next year.

But ,Stewart-Haas is really a Hendrick team (Hendrick's engines,chassis and some engineering.Does Tony call Rick when he's in Victory Lane? yep) Hendrick's and ECR are Chevy's main engines suppliers.And have been for loyal to Chevy for 30 years

this is reason why a person would walk away from the camp fire and not return.

Bahahahahahahahahaha........hahahahahahahahahahaaha..hoowooo...breathe. Oh man, hahahahaha Richard, leave Chevy? Only way RCR ain't in a Chevy after '12 is if the Mayans are right, period. Richard is a straight bowtie guy. Like if he needed a pacemaker, they'd put a lil bitty 350 in there, type of Chevy guy.That might be the funniest thing ever posted on this board though. As for Smoke, big fan of the guy. However, he's feeding from the Hendrick teate...every win of his, is a win for Uncle Rick...who btw WOULD switch maufactures...at least he was considering it a few years back.

There is no way RCR will ever leave chevy no way

+1,000,000

Rumor has it, RCR is leaving Chevy to form a Honda team (FACT) :)

Honda? WTF? I thought RCR was cutting a deal with Fiat.

Dodge on Tuesday denied that it has concluded a deal for 2013 with NASCAR team Richard Petty Motorsports, even though rumors to the contrary continue to swirl through stock-car racing circles that Petty was ready to make the switch from Ford. "I would be the person to ask," Beth Paretta, SRT Motorsports operations manager, told Autoweek. "We know there is a ton of interest out there to hear what our plans are for 2013. I keep being asked and it's honestly the same answer: We're simply not there yet." Various teams, including Richard Petty Motorsports, have been considered potential Dodge runners, but Paretta insisted that a lot of the rumors are "simply speculation." Richard Petty, meanwhile, reacted with understandable confusion and concern. "I don't know nothing about it," the seven-time NASCAR champion said in a Tuesday afternoon phone call to Autoweek. "I came in from a meeting at the Petty Foundation and got hit over the head with a bunch of people asking me what I was gonna announce on Friday in Michigan. I called Victory Junction and they said they didn't have anything. I called my people at RPM and they said they didn't have anything. I talked to my people here [at Petty Garage] and they said they didn't have anything. I don't know what this is all about or where it started. I know that sometimes one media cat will tell another guy something and it'll go from there, but this one is all news to me."(AutoWeek)(6-13-2012)

Dodge's future in NASCAR's Sprint Cup murky as rumors swirl. Read this if you haven't already.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/racing/news/20120613/dodge-sprint-...

RG just might be the cat to pul it off

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service