Views: 2802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Robby wasn't penalized it's not cheating.

sweet, 3 races is just not enought i like the idea of having both hdra and score run for the overall points. i cant wait for racing to start be there on the 12th at jean

I do miss the greatest of all race promoters Walt Lott and his team that were the old H.D.R.A. and the union they had with SCORE back in the day. It was a sad day almost 29 years ago when he died doing what he loved the best in Barstow. Mr. Normon is much like Walt and seems to be a very fair man. Hopefully this will be a real bonus to the off road racing folks.

Curious what Robby's plans were for SCORE, the point is moot but still interesting?...Bruce are you going to the SST race in Phoenix.

I will have to see. With all of the new races coming around and I'm trying to start a new business so time is a little short right now. Hopefully.

Robby is on TV right now ! The TORC Series Crandon race . It's on SPEED channel .

5th position and there worrying about Rob coming from behind !! Classic.

The 1st race they showed Robby beat Rob Mac for 2nd in a photo finish and Rob Mac whined like a lil girl , but USAC/TORC stood by their call and gave Robby 2nd

Not SCORE , but Robby on TV,opening day of DAKAR

Thanks MK . You know ill be tuned in ! Lol
For those who missed the TORC race it will reair at midnight east coast time .

Depends on the dates. Now with the new HDRA races, BITD Parker and King of the Hammers so close together as well as trying to start a new business not a lot of time to spare.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service