Views: 2802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I figured my rankings of Mexican beer wouldn't get me much love. LOL

Cant't go wrong with Tequila.

Have any of you tried Hangar 1 vodka? It's getting to be pretty popular here in Northern California in spite of being pricey. Good stuff. Buy yourself a bottle for Xmas.

Never really liked vodka except when mixed with an energy drink , but maybe ill give er a shot or 2 or 3 or 4 ...... You should try tequila mixed with SPEED Fuel ( the orange " S " can ) . Think you'll like it .

If it's in your area, try V! Vodka. On ice, smooth as silk with out the clothy, cottony fiber taist!

you really need a lot of salt and lemons to kill the taste of Tecate, Pacifico used to be good I haven't had any in 20+ years though. Beer that is!

it's not the same thing drinking Tecate bought in the U.S. vs buying in Mexican border cities, diffrent taste and its good. Kind of like buying American beer in Mexico not the same either. Pacifico has lost a bit since it was bought out awhile ago.
But if you like the beer taste , Tijuana Beer is good

Corona intentionally "skunks" their beer before it leaves the factory. Goes under UV light to get that flavor that almost all Beers try to avoid by using brown bottles. I think of Tecate as the Bud light of Mexico.

Bruce-Have you been to the hangar 1 distillery in Alameda? If not, go. Its really cool.

actually it is a small border town between Mexicali and Tijuana

RG has got to be pissed... But I like the way SST is going to bring off road back to the Stadiums!...

I don't think RG would be pissed, here you've got a guy who wants to bring more media coverage and bigger purses to the desert exactly what Robby says it needs.

I actually think this is awesome . Gonna be like the good old days when we had all 3 forms of racing Desert , Short Course , and Stadium . I can remember a lot of the big name drivers did all 3 series . I'm in total heaven the new offroad seasons can't start fast enough for me lol

Nope - I would say he's pretty pissed. RG had a plan for SCORE.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service