Was watching some old offroad vids of Robby racing Walker Evans in the old Mickey Thompson Stadium Series and got to thinking . Who do you all think was Robby's biggest rival ? It can be present day or in the past , offroad , nascar or any other racing Robby did . After watching that vid i GOTTA say it was Walker . What do you all think ?

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all that stuff in the past dont matter anymore .because this year is different.i been a fan long time .i believe this year is the best deal he has had to show his skills big time. dodge penske need i say more. best shot sense RCR days its got to be balls out this year if its going to happen.
For those that remember: F'n Penske Power!
Robby has been repeatedly screwed by nascar.

oh boy here we go.....
Who remembers the brawl between Walker Evans and RG in Riverside back in the 80's? I do!
The trucks were the Heavy Metal class, and the buggys were Super 1600.. Robby took both classes. Damn we are old Tool !!!.

I must be old too lol

funny how young Robby looks in this vid lol
his crew chief(s)
Walker is one of the good ol boys that woudnt back down. Kinda reminded me of the AJ Foyt days back then. I think I still have some pics from that event. I will try and dig up the ol bones from waaaaay back then.
Man all im away for a couple days and WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! look at all the responses . My email had 13 notices lol
Ivan and Walker Short course and desert.
ivan is a big boy too, but i never witnessed him in any confrontations as i have seen walker

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service