“RobbyGordon's Sonoma Cup car is coming together getting ready for next week's test.”

Gotta love it!

Views: 6834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a killer color. My favorite car was his Daytona Valvoline Dodge a couple years ago. He got the sponsor after the original driver didnt qualify. Carpentier comes to mind, but not sure

Like the Montreal car, like

I was at the Gatorade Duels last Feb, and the blue in that pic looks brighter than the blue I saw at Daytona. This looks like the Nationwide color from the roadcourse last year. In person the Daytona car this year looked darker than the pic above.

the "Montreal" car was and is my favorite paint scheme ! That blue was awesome !

Yeah Baby!!

Couple from the past.....

Mapei has been a Great Sponsor

That Dodge Charger looks sweet - but when have we ever seen RG put out an ugly car???

FNA! I'm psyched about RG at Sears Point! GAS ON ROBBY!

has dodge been the worst brand for rg if so he should dump them asap

Dear Lord, If I was at a camp fire would I be rude if I said I need to "go" and never came back? The _______ looks great, what we need is an elevated frontal shot, with the entire field in tow and some sort of out of focus black and white grayish blur in one bottom corner. Dear Lord, forgive my people for they are a frightened flock, whom know not all the answers thus cast seeds of ignorance to the wind. One day my friends we will reap a bountiful harvest of closure and completeness and all men will walk the earth full of the truth and all inquest shall rest faithfully in the arms of sanctuary and all fans will lie no more to each other and the growth will stop and the quest be complete. And one by one we will perish, each knowing ...............no.....no.. none of that perish shit. No more Dodge laid an egg at Daytona, this should have been what this was not, if I only stayed in school..etc.etc. This is my plan. My family picnic is the day of Sears Point I agreed to make sausage (you know "Make") I'm going to bring one of my German sheps with me, some sort of issue will pop up with him.... it has to......................then I can come home and watch the race. Or maybe it will rain (here). Color looks mint perhaps a timeline?

Step away from the crack pipe. lol

Sounds like rambling from a person with dementia....I think my brain still hurts an hour after reading...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service