You all have got to play the new NASCAR game . The graphics are awesome and its very realistic . You can play as Robby using the the orange and black or the black and orange cars . Some of the other drivers include J Gordon , Johnson , both Busch brothers , Danica Patrick and even good ole Conway LMAO . This wknd i ran the Daytona 500 with Robby and won it .

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heres some pics from the game

How did you get the dodge, my game has the Toyota.
Run the 2011 season for the dodge 2010 for the toyota 
It also might make a diff which system your on I'm on ps3
I've been playing as Robby in the wii version and have won about 1/2 the seasons races... I increase difficulty, but I still win.. I dunno.. not impressed with the game all that much.. graphics are decent (wii isn't HD, which is fine with me)... but whenever I gain NXP points, it flashes right in the field of view... and for some reason ALWAYS when I'm in traffic and in a corner..

at least there IS a nascar game for the wii... better than nothing.. the PS2 version of 2005 Chase for the Cup is still my favourite..

oh, and with 2 races left in the chase, Robby is pretty much guarunteed to win it all.. maybe I'll take a picture and post it for everyone..

yours looks ps3 or 360... maybe it's better for those systems?
Yeah it the ps3 and i also use the steeering wheel that comes with the monster jam game . You just tilt the wheel to steer and the gas is the r-2 button . Plus im playing on a hd big screen tv .
very nice... I have the steering wheel for the ps2, gas pedal, shifters and all.. makes the road courses a lot of fun....
yeah thats next on my list who makes the 1 you have
it's a logitec wireless wheel.. I like it...
i just finished 12th at Phoenix
I bought and sold the game within a week...

It really depends on what type of racing games you like.
Bristol just kicked my ass lmao finished 42 , 6 laps down and 27 cautions
the game is so bad for the Wii maybe it is better on the other platforms but it is on of the worst games of all time in my opinion... I wanted it to be better cause I do not like wasting money... the speed of the car you drive is about 35 miles a hour faster then all the other cars you can go from 43 to 1st in one lap on most tracks and when you get the lead you can almost totally let off the gas and stay up front..

I like the eliminator aspect and wish they would just this for the all star race.... ever few laps the car in last would be black flagged

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service