From Jayski : Robby back to Chevy: #7-Robby Gordon says the Chevy-to-Indy move is just perfect for him, and he says he'll be a part of the new Chevy Indy operation. Gordon is preparing to run next spring's Indy 500 with his own team (it will of course have to be with a Honda engine). And Gordon says he expects to make the NASCAR jump next season from Toyota back to Chevrolet. Gordon, who heads back to Mexico in a couple of days to run the Baja 1000, says he's one of five men with a shot to win the 16-hour marathon. But it hasn't been such a great year for Gordon, who last year's off-road championship but who this year has been hit with mechanical issues, most recently with his off-road transmission."

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if this is going to be a hook up with Childress for technical support and motors? Time will tell.
RG will be good to go in 2011
Nothing but good news coming out of the RGM camp!!!
Sorry Robby, the correct answer is Robby is going back to Ford in 2011. Lol, sounds like a good plan for next year.
Lol Alex!
Alex, I know college is a time of self exploration & experimentation. However, stay away from the Fords buddy. It's a bad lifestyle choice....
Sidenote:Jimmy Wright wants his own camera for Christmas. Somebody please buy him 1.
At least Ford is still its own private enterprise, lol.
At least Chevy doesnt suck at racing. Youuuuuu Roushketeer wannabe, lol
Hey! Ford won today! You Commy bastard! lol
I hope Robby will still build his own cars.
yes he is
Robby and Chevy back at Indy would be a dream come true!

I wonder where Robby is going to get a dallara to run in 2011? Does he just buy one? Lease one from an existing team?

My understanding is that they are a pile of scrap metal after 2011. Wouldn't it make more sense to make a comeback in 2012 when everyone has new equipment?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service