I was watching the PGA Tour event on NBC and saw a brief promo for the SST Phoenix event.

Talk about going against a monster, the Masters will be on CBS. So if the event doesn't draw a lot in the ratings, don't panic. A better gauge will be later in the summer.

Views: 1161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

[InsideJoke]You do know it's Cesar Chavez, the American farmer, not Hugo Cesar Chavez, right?[/InsideJoke]

Im going crazy!! I can not seem to find the Stadium Super trucks on TV. I have digital cable and checked Channel 646 which shows NBCSP. Which I assume is NBC Sports Network. Why can't i find it, please help I cant miss it.

It will be on network NBC this Sunday at 3pm/et, not on NBCSports this time around. The next few races after will be on NBC Sports until it returns to the flagship NBC network later in the season.

http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/tour/sst-on-nbc-tv-schedule/

Well like El Jardo I have looked and looked and i can't find it listed on any Comcast channels either.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings

Click the link and put your zip code in the box in the upper left hand corner (if it isn't already there) and look at Sunday the 14th on NBC (channel 10 in my market) between 12-3pm depending on where you live.. says truck competition on the guide screen but will say stadium super trucks when you click on the info. It will also be shown on channel 810 which I believe is universal anywhere.

Thanks Kevin i will give it a look when I get home.
States ch 3 in my area which is what i thought but have had no luck looking.

I think (hope!) it is listed as Motorsports Hour. At lease that is what I am recording for now

its listed as stadium super trucks normal nbc not sports..

Comcast in my area has it listed as Truck Competition and it is on NBC

Mine too...all good to me! I'm super happy it's on the NBC, not the NBC sports. I think this is a home run!!

Which channel on comcast?

Channel 3 for regular TV and 703 on HD

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service