hello friends, someone sat when Robby Gordon makes the prerruners for this baja 1000?? thanks

Views: 1529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally like to give standing ovations when RG makes prerunners, but hey whatever puts butts in the seats is fine with me.

I think you meant to say "someone shat when...?" I would say yes probably, maybe a close bystander or,most likely, someone riding with him.

I would give anything to ride even a cple of miles with Robby in a TT , prerunner , Truggy or anything offroad capable . It would take months to remove the grin from my face . Not only from the ride but just the chance of meeting him , I'd be like a kid on Christmas morning .

you are right... you would poop yourself... i have a cameo in one of his off road videos. i believe it is robby gordon unplugged. he was here in vegas for the cup race, and brought the trophy truck out to take some of the red bull execs out to play. (obviously it was a few years ago) he ended up breaking a drive shaft so i took donnie (not sure if he is still with the team or not) down to my drive line place to get it repaired. when we got back to "camp", they put the truck back together and it was decided to head down the road a few miles to where there were some good jumps. i followed along in my jetta vr6 "rally car" (or so i thought) down the dirt road. i was hauling balls... thought i was really cool. i ended up getting to the spot where everyone was starting to film, parked my car, and walked over to the team. one of the guys points over to my car and asks if it was my car... i said yes... he kindly pointed out that there was a very visible and steady stream of oil coming from the oil pan... ooops... we all had a laugh and continued to play in the dirt for a few hours. as the team left to go back to camp and pack up, donnie said they would stop down and trailer my car back to town for me... sweet... until i saw them all 30 minutes later drive right past me! oh well.... long story short, one of the jump scenes in the movie, you can see my broke down jetta in the background. lol... thats my cameo! still was a great experience. i jb welded the oil pan and traded it in the next week.

yes mi question is.. when Robby come a TRAVEL to baja for the race in November ? sorry guys and thanks

Anyone know if he's racing in the truggy or Hummer?

Or 77 TT or 18 TT?

Hey Scott, small world. I was at the same Red Bull ride along and filming event that year when the truck broke. I was two people away from getting my turn in the passenger seat. If you remember, RGM invited guests to take a ride in the TT. Were you there when the guy on the motorcycle had that horrible and unfortunate wreck right in front of RG on the back side of the course?

yeah... donnie was pushing to get me into the truck for helping out. i was out there the whole day (broke down and couldnt go anywhere lol), but didnt see what happened... what was the deal?

Did i read that right? wow.. what a crappy draw! 36th out of 40 Trophy Trucks? Damn.. looks as bad as some of the nascar qualifying efforts.. lol

It'll be ok Robby's come from further back than that .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service