Nascar.com is reporting that Robby has decided not to run next weekend at New Hampshire because of lack of sponsorship. Robby Gordon Motorsports will be running a car with P.J. Jones only. Is this true!

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Subaru?
WXR Turbo??....lol
Assh*le. LOL
ok..they got me...he is running the Delorean
Not the International TravelAll? DAMN!
88 miles an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makes total sence now, he can practice Dakar then go right to NH on the lead lap, I get it now
Fuel injected? or Flux Capacitor?
He's shifting everything in the Hummer to Ball bearings...it's all ball bearings now a days!
This will make the news waves or it should...and if RG gets asked for interviews it will put the word out he needs more funding. Nothing like asking for money when your team just got 2nd. Fingers Crossed.
Robby is no doubt 100times more bummed than we are. Afterall, only he knows what he has to work with , $$ wise, and the plans for the future.
I was looking forward to RG and Gene returning to a flat track. But like everyone is saying, its a business, and sometimes businessmen have to make tough decisions. If I know the RGM marketing department as I should, they are going to work every possible angle to find sponsorship up until raceday.
WAS Robby driving a 4Runner or a Tundra in Episode #3 when he was arriving at the track?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service