Nascar.com is reporting that Robby has decided not to run next weekend at New Hampshire because of lack of sponsorship. Robby Gordon Motorsports will be running a car with P.J. Jones only. Is this true!

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We will have a few official announcements here tomorrow on a few topics. Thanks until then.Only 8 hours from now.
Toyota in Dakar and Score for 2011.
23 min and not deleted....fly let the cat out of the bag...lol
Fly has a good sense of humor
Yup
We will have a few official announcements here tomorrow on a few topics. So the links, rumors, etc you see from other sites, please refrain from posting, as they will be removed. We will OFFCIALLY address a few things tomorrow morning.Thanks !
delete Pictures, Images and Photos

We will have a few official announcements here tomorrow on a few topics. So the links, rumors, etc you see from other sites, please refrain from posting, as they will be removed. We will OFFCIALLY address a few things tomorrow morning.Thanks !
Breaking News:
Florence (KY)- Sir Alex takes admin position at Planet Kevin Conway. Sir Alex was quoted as saying "I am really excited for this new opportunity i have at Planet Kevin Conway, i am eager to work with Kevin's many fans as he starts what should be an exciting Nascar Sprint Cup career." Sir Alex was a contributing member at Planet Robby.
Lol...
Congratulations Alex, you earned a promotion.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service