Ivan Stewart is " The Ironman " , Walker Evans is " The Legend " . What nickname should Robby have ? Stick with " Flash Gordon " or something different ? I suggest " Robby The Rebel " since he's always ran to his own beat and rebelled against the norm . What do you all suggest ? Look forward to seeing your ideas .

Views: 1706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya ever been to Bob & Jeans yes we have cowboys

He can tame any type of vehicle and he's a lone ranger
He doesn't need any nickname.

But....if I had to choose. It's would be BAMF
I don't think some of you guys get it . The whole nickname thing isn't an insult or anything like that . The nicknames are a sign of respect and reverence . Yes there's Ironman and Legend , but there's is also The King , The Intimidator , The Snake , The Mongoose as well as 1s from other sports . The Great 1 , The Babe , and many others . Robby is along those lines of legends in a sport and his history continues to grow everyday .
I know things are slow lately, but this has to be one of the silliest threads ever to get traction here.

LOL...

Yup, LOL and I found myself reading the whole thread. LOL!

Me too Barb! :(

Back when RG and Ivan where racing for Toyota (Stadium Trucks)...Robby was known as Robby "The Alloy Boy" Gordon.

Thanks Matt i knew there were a bunch of nicknames out there that were forgotten . I dont remember that 1 but im sure theres alot of other oldschool stuff like that .

In 1996 Robby won the Fireworks 250 race in Barstow, CA. When he received the trophy they referred to him as "The Rocket Robby Gordon."

I too have heard this nickname thrown around it's my favorite "Rocket Robby"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service