Looking at the SCORE web site Robby will start 3rd .More dirt racing less Nascar ?

Views: 3512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Idk bud don't you have to throw out 1 of the races ? Robby could still have a shot at the #1 plate 

Robby in the Trophy o in the Hummer? thanks

Andy and Rob Mac are going to be hard to catch. The hummer might be better down there because it's so much lighter than the TT's, and with no "limits" on the motor it could fly.
I just saw video of the AGM TT (which is light and nimble like the hummer) it was hauling ass down Zoo Road.

I'd like to see RG auditioning some drivers in the Hummer for next year's Dakar. Either a driver for hire (mark miller?) or as a sales pitch for a potential rental customer. It would be nice for once to have a second driver with more than 15 minutes of seat time in the car prior to the race.

money talks.

hummer no need to refuel with big ol tank

I was hoping to see Nasser driving/testing the Hummer in all Baja races in prep from a RGM 1 and 2 finish at Dakar 2013, of course paid for by a good friends the country of Qatar.
Well that pipe dream is long gone because Nasser proved a few things this year. One being he can flat out fly in a hummer and could win the whole thing given a little pacing and luck, he is one heck of a talented driver! Nasser proved to be a cry baby and grabs his toys and run home when things are not going his way. He also demonstrated that he has no concept of team spirt by not finishing the race and becoming a support to Robby.
Funny how this whole BS of cheating came about just after Nasser quit the team. Not starting any conspiracy theories but it is a coincidence..
Sorry for the Nasser rant and hope a great driver with a sponsor steps up and gets behind the wheel of a Hummer in 2012/13
It will be interesting to see what Robby decides to bring if anything to the 250, but you can guarantee that it will be one heck of a performance by Robby and friends. A third place start is awesome! Gas on

With a starting position like that......well you know. Then how about the branding. I still say Robby races this event

What is the conflict in his schedule?

rummors, well, i call it rummors, but speed energy mexico is saying that RG have confirmed that he will do SAN FELO,. hope that to be true.

thanks for rumor talk, I hope it turns out to be true!! Happy to see Robby spending more time in the dirt.

TOG any official word of this race yet? Some dirt racing would be nice and we love an excuse for a Baja trip around here

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service