Robby Gordon was on Claire B Lang's show on XM Radio tonight ( 8-29-12 ) and he is not too happy about getting fined 25k for the helmet toss ( No fine for Tony Stewart for his throw ) .

Recap -In 2005, Robby Gordon got fined 25k from nascar for the helemt toss on Mike Waltrip, plus a 10k fine for his TV interview ( dropping the SHIT bomb ) . Tony Stewart throws his helmet at Matt Kenseth, receives no fine.

Ya gotta listen to a snippet from the XM radio replay on 8-29 with Claire B Lang

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/robby-gordon

Thoughts?

P.S. We will have the FULL interview on Thursday

Views: 4943

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Different era!!! The Boys Have at it Era. No reason for RG to be upset about this one.

I disagree. RG is making a very valid point. Due to the fines, RGM suffered in retaining existing sponsors, and acquiring new ones. "Boys have at it" is not a new era, it's a desperate grab for attention and an excuse for arbitrary rules enforcement.

+1

Perfectly worded, Alan.

+2

+3

+4

+5 - Typical NASCAR Brian France/Mike Helton bullshit.

+6

+7

I agree total BS.

I agree with Alan. Especially regarding the Waltrip situation. Waltrip crashed him under caution and I don't recall any penalty given there.

So, everybody forgets that in 2009 (os somewhere around that era, Robin Pemberton announced the Boys Have at it Era?

Selective memories haha

Everybody was getting fines for everything back then... INCLUDING RG!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service