Robby Gordon has chosen  "Not Afraid"  by Eminem for his drivers intro song for the 2010 Bristol Race #2.Here is the full list for all the drivers..

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby should have gone with 'I Won't Back Down' by Tom Petty.
That would be a perfect song!
Are Tony Raines and Randy Lajoie buddys?
glad its not that lame ass Blake Shelton garbage from the spring race.
agree..no more sponsor driven picks. Not is all about what RG likes. The song " get off on the pain by Gary Allan is a great song. A line frome the song is " running in the back of the pack with the dark horses!"
it only takes a few minutes for the audio engineer at the track to cue it up. They will have plenty of time to submit their song.
come on itunes! Load faster!
I hope Todd Bodine makes the race just for his intro song.
Obviously there aren't any drivers who are Ozzy fans , someone could use Let Me Hear You Scream , or Robby could use I Don't Want To Stop . Of course I still think he should use Uprising by Muse.=)
Yeah , the scary thing about Mayfield is that he could very well be 'flying high again' . =)
Because they do this I really wish ABC/ESPN would show these introductions but of course there is always some sort of licensing issue for why they dont.
Metallicas Broken beat and scarred. That would have been perfect for the situation right now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service