Hi guys, I wonder if this Robby Gordon runs in BJA 1000 in his trophy truck or help him Juan Carlos in the trophy Geiser # 18??
Thanks

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rear end looks like a Ford look at the taillights

Just wonder if we're both right my pic is from the beginning of the season maybe he switched

If Robby's going to co-drive with Juan, would add an interesting twist the the SCORE TT Champioship battle.Rob Mac. leads Juan by 6 points going into the final race, the BAJA 1000.
SCORE has a 40point start and 70point finishing bonus.It's 6 points between 1st and 2nd,4 btn 2nd and 3rd,3 btn 3rd and 4th,2 btn 4th and 5th, and 1 point seperation the rest of the way down.
They have to finish.October 6th is the starting draw.http://www.score-international.com/740/press/Live_Start_Draw_For_45...

confusing aint it...

Testing has begun...

JR, thats the Alpha correct? were any of the other RPM, Speed cars out there?

Wally yes, from what I have been told it is the Alpha 1 car. As far as other RPM/SPEEDENERGY cars not that I saw posted. As I see them post, I will re-post...Thought it was funny to see the RGOR support rig at the test. Looks like Robby and Clyde have really worked out a great winning combination.

Yeah JR I really like seeing what they have going. The whole RPM deal with the differnt teams under one Banner seems pretty unique, and Robby being tied in to it thru Speed is great. It reminds me of the Rough Rider days, without the factory support. Thanks for posting!!

Wally here's a video from the 500 it shows most of the other vehicles under the SPEED / RPM banner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csqgj7UgqeM&sns=em

Thanks mj, I really like seeing the parade of orange going thru tech and contingency it's an awesome sight!!

Yeah pretty cool kinda reminds me of the old Ford Rough Riders team . All different classes under 1 banner . They had class 4s - 7s - 8s - and unlimiteds ( today's class 1s and Trophy Trucks )

WAS AT CODE RACE YESTERDAY 18 WAS VERY FAST 1ST OA WITH ONE LAP TO GO THEY SAY ROBBY IN 18 BAJA 1000

Horrible draw for Robby. Third from last.............crap......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service