Hi guys, I wonder if this Robby Gordon runs in BJA 1000 in his trophy truck or help him Juan Carlos in the trophy Geiser # 18??
Thanks

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

huh? Ya lost me. This thread has nothing to do with Dakar.

TOG then .. Robby is true that runs in the TT # 18 with John for this 1000? confirmed or anything?

I said I thought Robby would drive the hummer with Clyde in the 1000 as a shake down for Dakar instead of driving the 18 with Juan Then Wally said there isn't gonna be any Dakar this yr cause Robby is concentrating on SSTs . But there's already been an article saying Clyde will drive the Hummer and Robby will drive support in the Freightliner support truck . I love that Robby has so much offroad stuff going on that we can't keep it straight lmao . GIVE US MORE OFFROAD ROBBY !!!! I for 1 LOVE IT !!!!!

I wouldn't pay any mind to that article from earlier in the year about Dakar.

Cool thanks bud .

Hey mj why are you dragging me into this? all I said was I thought he wouldn't, and then you throw me under the big orange bus...geeez you'd think I was some long winded know it all ;-)) thanks buddy I'll get back to ya as soon as I can scrub these tire tracks off my back.......huh? I'll be damned if they don't look like a Toyo MT tread!!

Nothing but the best for my friends bud lmao . I could've used one of those spare tire doughnuts lmao

LOL!!

3 things I'm really liking bout Robby helping with the 18 . Robby in the desert , in a trophy truck , in a FORD !!!
Ahhhhhh just like the good ole days !

Looks like a bow tie to me MJ
Still very exciting though!

wonder about the TOYO -BFG thing. We know Robby is contracted to TOYO,is Juan contracted or does he run BFG's for contingency?If anyone knows?

AMEN to Jeffs post.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service