Hi guys, I wonder if this Robby Gordon runs in BJA 1000 in his trophy truck or help him Juan Carlos in the trophy Geiser # 18??
Thanks

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAMN !!!! Oh well just means Robby has to drive his usual BALLS TO THE WALL race . I'll predict top 5 in class and top 10 overall .

NO PUN
\

It's not a loop race so that cuts down on traffic and dust, I believe the TT's start before the class 1's UTV's are a sportsman class so they'll start after the trucks so fewer moving chicanes. and it looks like RG is driving his truck and not teaming up with Juan Carlos or Clyde, this should be pretty interesting.

The motorcycle and ATV classes will start their journey at 6:30 a.m. (Thursday, Nov. 15) with the car and truck classes starting at approximately 11:30 a.m., or four hours after the last ATV leaves the line in the elapsed-time race.Yep Robby has 36th starting spot,ouch.

36th ain't a problem he's come through more traffic than that I've got faith that Robby will do his usual great job and pull out another great finish .
So with starting 36th is it confirmed he's running his own truck or teaming up with PIN in the rpm TT who start 12th?

Since this seems to be the Baja 1000 thread that everyone is reading right now, I will throw this out for everybody to chew on.
Clyde Stacy is the only class 2 entry. What do you think he will be driving ?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service