Part 2 of Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar" airs on December 24th at 10pm/pt (1am on the December 25th calendar for eastern time zone)

Views: 4942

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's Santa time, East coast

Can't wait !!!

FYI, here in Ct the time was changed to 1am to 2am.

Is the Gordini 4 wheel drive? Where can I see the spec's on this rig? Shock Travel, engine size, etc.

thanks

Go Robby!

2wd., top secret.

is it just me or does the set-up Peugeot is bringing this year look a lot like the Gordini? Robby is going to smoke those fools!

Go Robby!

Peugeot is V6 Twin-turbo diesel, whereas Gordini is American hardcore V8 gasser. Other than that, there are similarities.
Just set the DVR lol

And in the meanwhile.......this is our enemy, but the Mini´s! The Peugeot scares me.
http://www.redbull.com/es/motorsports/offroad/stories/1331680283443...

GAS ON ROBBY¡¡¡¡¡¡

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everybody 23:14 P.M. here in Spain. FELIZ NAVIDAD¡¡¡¡

@TylerK, Travel-lot's,Engine? Chevy LS7

I highly suggest you all DVR/record tonight's episode of Road to Dakar, it might be your best Christmas present. I'm predicting?!

Did car number 2 ship?
Ed

Just watching the video I saw a major change. Last show had the time the cars were shipping. Tonight had the time the car shipped. I hope it's still a two car effort !!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2026   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service