Anyone know anything about one of RG,s rails being used in an episode of Pawn Stars. I saw a teaser of an upcoming episode and saw the red frame, black sides, and Speed Energy stickers

Views: 2729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw this and was coming to post the same thing, Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the Speed Energy logo.

make that 3 of us!

its a polaris rzr xp900... and they didnt blur out the speed energy logos like i read earlier...

huh... lots of good exposure with the speed logos thru most of the show, but towards the end when they were at dumont, no more logos.... i bet more people watch pawnstars then nascar races!!!

they were on the RZR before they drove it in the desert..pulled after they made the deal it looks like.

appr. 3mins of Speed exposure.mostly in the pre-buy.

That was a Polaris?????????? Damn I need my eyesight checked......Thought that was RG's Dad's rail

The part of the show that I was refering to was not the episode itself but the teaser of the episode. There is a spot where Rick is in a sand rail and his son was in a RGM sand rail, not a Polaris. I just saw the spot again, great now I can't sleep until they replay the tease again...damn

In the spot it has black sides with the left-over residue from the Speed decal right? (looks kinda like a grey version of the logo?)

If that is what it looks like in the teaser then yes it was a Polaris RZR it has doors (or sheet-metal) covering the openings on the side.

RG7FAN does need eyesight checked even in the teasers i could see it was a rzr not a full sized rail
besids bob's car is about 7 feet longer

Timothy, it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.....I however am not a big man. Just kidding, man I got that one wrong, now I need to get lazik

Maybe RG should bring his Hummer into the shop after next month's Dakar and see if what they will offer for it. After all it is street legal in some States. It would be a great way to promote theSpeed brand.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service