Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope so SC.. I thought BAM had a shop that was terribly close to RGM, but the more the merrier. How many more aces does RG have up his sleeve? I can't wait to find out... That said, a limited NASCAR schedule wouldn't be so bad. It'd give RG more time to run perhaps INDY, ALMS, BITD, TORC, maybe the Silk way and Tunisia Rallys, defend his SCORE championship, etc. Whatever he's driving, I bet Robby will be racing nearly every weekend this year.
Kevin, that is exactly what I thought when I heard that BAM was coming back with a full season and would basically end up in the top 35. The first thing I thought of was RGM. I have thought in the past it would be a good idea to essentially sell the top 35 spot and start the same day with a team out of the top 35. If you can get it done in the first 5 races it does not matter anyway.

matt
I don't think Top 35 is going to matter for long. I don't think they will have the car counts.
know what i just realized...............7X7=.............guesed it 4T9.
Goog luck comes with crazy number combos
Im with you on the numerology.
And I say Gilly
there is no way robby would give up his lock in at daytona for anything
This deal actually makes sense for both, but it isn't going to get Robby any closer to better finishes. Everyone knows what is needed for Robby to be successful in Nascar. Either he races for a big team or he gets a major sponsor to pay for premium equipment. I personally wish he would have stayed with Ford or Chevy.
what big team does he got drive for ? Id like to know. Maybe the #24 ??
Maybe Tony has an extra ride with sponsorship..?? Not realistic, but it would be great equipment.
Robby sell his soul to Hendrick?? Perish the thought!!!
I like this!
The 24, hmmm - then they could be 24/7 racing !!!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service