Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take the field at what 25:1?
Jackie - that avatar is just wrong :)
Pugsley Addams
better
Robby is going to pull a rabbit or in this case a sponsor out of his hat.

Its the 500 and the sponsor knows they will be in the race. Why 'waste' one of your known sponsorships on this race if you already had them in the bag prior to this?
not sure I would juxapose waste and the daytona 500 in the same sentence. This is the super bowl for Nascar....sponsors kind of know this.

My money is on Polaris. Great promo on the front page by the way. Very well produced.;
Well I'm just saying, unless the 500 was part of the agreement they came to last fall, I dont know why it would be Polaris.

Still would be cool though. But I'd really like to see some new sponsor if only for the 500.
point taken
I say make it the "Select Brand" or Private Label - one week you could have Select Wonder Bread 7 - then the next week it could be the Select Paper.
I'm still saving up in case we need the Plant Robby car ;-)

Is there really a line in Vegas for RGM's sponsor for Daytona???? I am thinking a Dakar "thank you, Robby" car with Monster, Polaris, Traxxis, and Freightliner on it. Is something like that possible?
seems like noone cares about DAKAR, unless your a RG fan....although it would be cool
I say if we're all gonna pitch in, we put "WHO" on the hood, & the name rail MUST READ "I. Dunno".
If the car is sponsored by "WHO", with a cc named Watt, & driver of "I. Dunno", then I'm in.

"Who's in the car? What? No, Watt's the CC. Who's on the car? What? No, Watt's the CC. NO, I thought you said you knew who was in the car? I. Dunno's in the car, WHO's on the car. I thought you said you knew who was on the car? Right, WHO's on the car, I. Dunno's in the car...somebody invite Dustin Hoffman

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service