Lets all take a listen to racetalkradio.com at 8:00 pm/et and see if there is anything interesting being announced tonight.

ANNOUNCED: BAM racing will align with RGM for the 2010 season.

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boy, you folks need to take off your blinders......This a last gasp effort by RGM to stay in the NASCRAP business......BAM Racing is one of the few racing outfits with a worse record than Robby......Oh boy, another top 35 finish in 2010! I appreciate Robbys independence, but am tired of his less than mediocre record in Cup, I wish he would bite the bullet and race for a real team....if any would have him
Its surviving in a down economy....granted RCR is a 4 car mega team...but not anymore....they cant find sponsorship and are down to three.

Ryan Newman isnt fully sponsored for all 3 races even (as Haas Automation foots the bill for a good amount of races).

More big time teams need to go the multiple sponsor route as ne company is no longer willing to shell out the 20 million or so for the season....so now it becomes more attractive for sponsors to go with a Rousch or insert big team name here for 4-8 races because of the exposure they'll get for their buck...

I dont think you'll see the sponsor money flowing in Nascar again until 2012..
tony- I hear the #24,#48 are just two of the seats that are currently open for him.
Don't forget about the #5 and #88 too!
wow. Yeah,Tony does have a point. Thats alot of good rides available.
Well Tony...Due you mind if I call you Tony, Mr. Stewart? Ok fine. So Tony I hear what your saying and frankly your preaching to the choir. Yet you are missing the point that RGM is a real team and this is not a last gasp effort. Selling to the then GEM could of been and end all. This is a business deal not a merger. If your "real team" theory were true don't you think JJ would have been dethroned? by some other "real team" Listen our blinders are off and we are looking forward in anticipation, and optimistic of what is to come. The last thing RG needs is a boss telling him he can't participate in extra curricular activities. ie Dakar ,Score ,... you catch my drift. So If you can't take the heat stay out of the desert.
To Tony,

I guess my last post to you was to honest, but yours and others are obviously just fine to post. I thought I could tell the truth here if anything and be able to speak my mind, but I was wrong. See in my world I use any word I want freely, because that is the country I live in. I will hit you on the cell Tony and we can talk about how I would own you if I had the propper equipment and big time sponsors.

See you in the pits at Daytona in a couple weeks, RG.
Brent Sherman is that you posing as Stewart ???!!!!!
Now that there are two cars that are gonna need schemes maybe Garrett Gleason should get a call for some more work lol...

All kidding aside, its nice to finally get some positive NASCAR news. The next best news would be a return of Mean Gene Nead
With Mike Skinner now. Didn't you hear?
Garrett, looks like you've been workin on a scheme for yourself....sponsored by Spider-Man?
That sounds like a plan Mike.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service