Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!

Here is one from my collection. It's a SC8 nitro with a short course SPEED theme. I know its Associated (boo!) but there is only 3 super small decals (behind the side windows) one of them being TRAXXAS. The rest of the graphics were all done by hand with air brush and mask (NO PRINTING). Note the SST logo on the roof. The orange stripe pattern is from the SPEED "S" blown up in size and placed just right to create the two tone. I went with silver because there are a ton of orange trucks out there and I needed to spot the right truck in a crowd. That and I like the uniqueness of it, not to mention its way better looking than my brothers!
Attachments:
Another view
Attachments:
Another AWESOME job . I wouldn't worry bout it not being Traxxas lol . My TT is a HPI . I do also have a Traxxas Slash ( the Hummer ) but I'm more into the scale aspect of the hobby . My next project is gonna be another truck . Either an OLD SCHOOL class 8 or another TT . If I do the class 8 its gonna be based off an Axial SCX10 and if I do the TT it'll be a Vaterra Twin Hammer .

Jase heres yours too

That thing is just too damn cool!!!

Totally awesome bud . Love the RPM lights on top . Did you wire them up or just dummy lights ?

Thanks! I haven't wired the lights yet, but I plan to!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service