Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No prob bud glad I could help .
Now that there's more action shots and of course VICTORY pics I noticed I gotta add Mapei to the bedsides . Will post pics when I get it done .

As promised here's the pic

Just found this on RC Car Action and thought youde all enjoy . Looks like i mightve found my next project lol .

For those of you who have a Hummer or Short Course truck too it will fit since its for the Traxxas Slash chassis ( Hummer owners will however have to buy the shorter body post kit )

That's cool when I finally get my Hummer or RG slash I am getting this!

no it;s actually my full size 1973 toyota landcruiser fj40 with 383 stroker . thanx tough i like rc cars too and that speed rc looks cool

Wow that camera angle REALLY threw me off lol . You should build yourself a RC replica to match your real 1 . An Axial SCX 10 would work perfectly ( that's actually what I thought the pic was ) .

Here's a picture of my Vaterra King of Hammers modeled after Robby's KOH crawler...

Attachments:
AWESOME JOB !!!!! Those new Vaterras look sweet and run even better . Have you had any problems with the shift servo yet . They warn to make sure your radio end points are set correctly or they tend to burn up . I'd like to do a TW but with a truck body on it . I've seen a few guys using the old Losi Desert Truck body . Only thing I didn't like about it is it didn't cover the wheels .

Yes! I went thru 2 servos even after following the end point set up instructions. On my 3rd servo, I finally built my own servo saver using springs from ball point pens!

Coldblooded here ya go thought you might like the pic blown up

That is just BADASS!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service