Ted Musgrave will take the wheel on Friday & Saturday,  while Robby Gordon drives at Baja. Gene Nead worked with Ted Musgrave when they won the 2005 Truck championship, and once it was learned that the entry list was going to be 45 drivers, they made a change. Ted has had a fantastic career at Pocono, with a 2nd place finish during his career there.Robby Gordon will return to the seat of the car in time for Sunday's race.

TED MUSGRAVE POCONO STATS

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya they know how to get around a RC definately 2 to watch
Ummmmm, News Flash....... There is about a dozen regular Cup drivers that have the ability to win on RCs. RG no longer holds an advantage.
@RGfan77 NEVER! lol
I am not familiar with Ted - but won't it be difficult to learn the nuances of the COT so quickly? In a day?
1 quick lap....easier said than done hopefully he can do it
He will probably get the feel for it after the first few runs.
The difference in "feel" between trucks and COT is minimal, so they say.
Baja..Baja..Baja!!! What else is there to prove??? He's won it all and multiple times!!! He needs to be at Pocono with his team damn it!!! This is why year after year its the same ole! same ole! Don't get me wrong..I love RG! That's why as a huge fan for years it pisses me off to watch this crap happen over and over!!! But,no matter what he drives I'll still be a fan and I'll still represent!!! 7 and RGM for life!!!!
Teds Input on the WINGLESS COT, will be great!! Robby gets Paid WELL, still for BAJA!! Good Call RG!!
The world would be a better place if we all listened to Gene. The man knows his stuff.
A little side note - Ted drove the #7 Sirius car at Bristol when Jimmy Spencer was suspended after his fist ran into Kurt Busch's nose at Michigan.
In addition to your side note: Ted drove the #7 NationsRent car for Jim Smith at Pocono in 2001. He started 15th and finished 29th.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service