Planeteers PLEASE HELP ME ! I'm scared shitless ! Some of you may have seen my twitter acct that my mom was admitted to the hospital for what we thought was appendicitis . Turns out its a bowel obstruction and she's going into to surgery in an hr or so . They're talking if its really bad having to do a ostomy . PLEASE ALL I NEED YOUR PRAYERS !!!

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good news no ostomy scar tissue cleared up doing good will have to stay the wknd . I'm spent but much better
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING . You all have no idea how much I appreciate all the prayers and support ! You are all family . Thanks again for everything .
Hope the best for your family
Im Home sweet home got mom all settled in and comfortable at the hospital . Doc gave her some morphine and she was in lala land . Again I wanna thank EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU . Whenever I can return the favor its yours . The txts tweets calls and prayers were what kept me going . Ill continue to keep you all posted on how she's doin . :~)

Glad to hear she is doing better!

Doing a lil better today as far as vital signs and stuff . Pain management is the biggest hurdle right now . Morphine has her loopy as hell lol . Mostly just wants to sleep only visitors she wants is me or my brother . Thanks again for all the prayers and support . It meant the world to me

Glad she's feeling better MJ. Prayers for a quick recovery.

Thanks alot Jaci docs planning on getting her outta bed and into a chair tomorrow . They wanna keep her as mobile as possible . Doing better with the morphine docs cut the dosage down so Moms a little more with it . Thanks again to everyone here . I've already said it but again I just can't stress enough just how much it meant to me , and her . I showed her all the txts messages and phone calls and she starting crying . Said its soooo great to have friends like you are all .

Great news MJ

Yeah thanks alot bud just posted on the NBC / SST thread feels good to be getting back in the swing of things .
Nother good day today mom sitting up in chair want can tell she's coming along she got a tv to watch her cop shows lol

Glad to hear she's doing better MJ. Whereabouts are you located?

Western NY state near Buffalo

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service