Penske to build Dodge engines in 2013 while competing in Ford's

Bob Dillner is reporting that Penske is going to keep building Dodge engines next year, and that RPM is probably going to be "The Dodge Team".
Penske

Views: 1912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviously I would love for Speed to eventually be so big that it can fund RGM in the Cup, off road and any other endeavors he wishes to choose to run and desires.

But I wouldn't mind it either if it just got big enough that perhaps Robby can "buy his ride" with any high end Cup team he wants to go with.

He wouldn't be selling RGM (can still run his off road stuff out of it, heck even build his own Cup road course cars), but if Speed eventually sells well enough where Robby could show up to Stewart Haas, Gibbs, Childress, etc with a $10-15 million dollar check, I'm sure they'd have no issue putting him in a quality cup ride yet still give him leeway/control over running off road etc during the season.

Pipe dream I know...lol...but not a bad one :)

Money can buy anything. See Danica and Dale Jr.

Id love to see him in a top car for 1 season. He was in a good car before, but RCR was going through a down period... so we will give him a pass there.

He won four races in a lttle over one and half seasons in the 31 , Loudon , Daytona Twin 125 ,Sonoma ans Watkins Glen .

and had more wins than Kevin Harvick during his tenure at RCR, too :)

Really should have had Watkins Glen 2001 to that win list but for that damn NBC telemtry box fire!

Still Drinking & Ordering Speed from RGM. Can't wait for the RoadCourses & SuperSpeedWays. Gas On Robby! Love the Die-Hards Fans & What Robby Stands for!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service