i know he is just getting back from dakar but was wondering if he still had parker in mind, i remember him saying something anout running it?anyword?

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Noticed today that on the BITD entry list RG is listed in TT class with the #77 RGM Speed Energy Chevy and also listed him as DOR in class 1's #1537. This is one of the RPM TT's turned into a class 1 Truggy. The 1537 is a Geiser built truck and they list BFG as their tires. My guess is if this is correct the tires will be Toyo, but it is interesting to see RG listed to drive a Geiser. Also if he splits his time in both vehicles then who will be the other driver of the TT?

NIKAL, is the the correct Rig

If the entry list is correct, Yep that's it!

RG, did test that trogy, right. cool.

so,. any news on RG TT? any photos, any updates,. or will have to wait till weekend,.

we will have the general Parker 425 raceday thread, with updated info , later this evening. Also, raceday chat will be available the entire parker 425.

Any RG appearances or autograph sessions scheduled in/around the Parker race? Souvy Trailer in Parker? Same question for KoH next week. I am going to both races. Would love to get my SPEED RC truck body signed. Thanks

Any Planeteers going to Parker please take and post as many pics as you can . The RC body is finally back from the painters and I want the most up to date pics of the TT as I can find to do all the graphics by . Everything is gonna be hand done in vinyl so I need to see where all the graphics go and what sponsors are on it 
Looks like Robby isn't driving the TT as per the other Parker thread . Oh well I'll use last yrs pics thanks anyway guys and girls 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service