i know he is just getting back from dakar but was wondering if he still had parker in mind, i remember him saying something anout running it?anyword?

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. Robby tweeted sunday night "My plans next month look busy. Parker for sure. possibly King of Hammers, then Speedweeks at Daytona!"

right on thanks bigzoom..do u know the extent of the damages to the trophy truck? he had mentioned something about the rear end of the truck bieng shifted????

assuming the truck is pretty much ready , possibly?

Here's hoping Robby takes out all his Dakar frustration out at Parker
LOOK OUT AZ !!!!!!!
2012 Robby Gordon " THE KISS MY ASS TOUR "

+1!!

Where do I buy the shirt?

Hah, that's a good saying

I was wondering too? Wondering if a new truck was built since Nov, or cut the back off the old one and made a new rear clip...

Kevin Wilson was in chat Sunday after the awards ceremony, Yes to the Parker 425. So add that to Robby's tweet.

hummer time

does any body have any idea of how many entries will have speed energy as a sponsor? I was told speed energy had 7 trucks with there logo on the side in Laughlin!!! Great to see speed and RGM making a big move in off road this year!! Gas ON

it looks like 8 race cars including robby registered for the race.
parker 425 2012 Entry list

?? i count 33 ??

quote from Mike fart : does any body have any idea of how many entries will have speed energy as a sponsor?

I counted 8 with speed energy as a sponsor from the entry list, and yes i counted 33 tt but that wasn't the question though,

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service