Planet Robby

2014 Robby Gordon Racing Headquarters

Says on the NORRA website that Baja Bob will be at the race . Is he actually racing , if so what vehicle . 

Views: 6485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from the 'Robby Gordon kicked out of the LOORRS Race' thread

Larry Ragland is going to ride a bike (KTM). Cool.

Has Baja Bob left for Mexico yet ? Good luck , race hard and kick some butt !!!

I posted some old Wide World of Sports video coverage somewhere on this site, just not sure where. Great old coverage of Baja Bob.

Bob doesn't leave for Norra until Sat. or Sun.

Here's part 1 from ABCs wide world of sports Baja 1000 coverage 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJrdnHlg_E&feature=youtube_gdat...

Best part is seeing Jack Arute in there reporting in the last little bit! I say you grab a Waltrip and put them in the passenger seat to do live commentary! Maybe they could be scared speechless!!! LOL

No such thing as a speechless Waltrip lol 

Ok, I remember now....mj posted a few, and I posted that last one that I had.

Good Old JT Taylor is racing this year in his 4400. Cool. But looks like letting more entries in trying to expand.

My old class 7 would be sweet for this race.
I'd like to see Manny Esqurira's old class 7 Motorcraft Ford Ranger out there . That thing was awesome . 

Thought you all might like this
http://www.race-dezert.com/home/walker-evans-vintage-dodge-30219.html

They totally restored it

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Profile Iconjohn pavlic and Sid Byers joined TOG's group
2 hours ago
German Ali commented on Dave Horwath's photo
3 hours ago
brian b 26p replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
5 hours ago
mj commented on TOG's video
5 hours ago
ivanspeed commented on TOG's video
6 hours ago
Profile Iconjason, deon ronald venter, mica steenstrup and 3 more joined Planet Robby
10 hours ago
Jan van Brabant commented on TOG's video
10 hours ago
TOG's video was featured

2015 Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar: Part 1" - NBC Sports Network

Part 1 of the NBC Sports Network show Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar". (Original air date: Dec. 12, 2014) Gordon’s hope is that American’s who until now have no...
10 hours ago
TOG posted a video

2015 Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar: Part 1" - NBC Sports Network

Part 1 of the NBC Sports Network show Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar". (Original air date: Dec. 12, 2014) Gordon’s hope is that American’s who until now have no...
10 hours ago
ariel romero-mendivil replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
13 hours ago
Mike Kenyon replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
13 hours ago
Sybren Sybrandy shared TOG's group on Facebook
13 hours ago
Sybren Sybrandy shared TOG's group on Facebook
13 hours ago
ariel romero-mendivil replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
14 hours ago
Speed Freak 7 replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
15 hours ago
Bruce Smith replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
16 hours ago

SPEED Energy & SST

© 2014   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service