Planet Robby

2015 Robby Gordon Dakar Headquarters

Says on the NORRA website that Baja Bob will be at the race . Is he actually racing , if so what vehicle . 

Views: 6629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's some video from last year 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d6ZYMqlU_8&feature=youtube_gdat...
Lots of OLD SCHOOL vehicles . I swear I love this shit lol

Joe Pesci?? (lol)

Team shirt will all our signatures, now hanging in Papas & Beer, La Paz

Class and overall winner 2010 & 2011

2 words bud ...... FRICKEN AWESOME !!!!

on the left is PJ, uh Rufus.....I mean Parnelli !!!!

from the RDC interview
7. Will we see the Hummer again next year at the Dakar? Multiple Hummers?

Actually Nasser’s HUMMER just got painted SPEED Orange so now we have two SPEED HUMMERS and Clyde will drive it during the Mexican 1000 later this month. I’ll be there supporting the RPM crew and I may hop in to see if I can take on my Dad in his little buggy.

you don't say?

Id like to see Baja Bob driving this buggy instead of this 1
No big difference as to what 1 but the one with the rear wing just looks cooler is all

Ya, that wing is kinda cool. Ya know what is really cool for us, ol' Betsy got a new motor from Toyota for this race. I hope to be saying XXXX to XXXX to XXXX wins?

Sweet KICK ASS BOB !!! 
Can't wait for the race hope RDC has coverage 

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

sabreguy replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
17 hours ago
sabreguy commented on TOG's video
17 hours ago
Wally Meier commented on TOG's video
18 hours ago
deantac replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
19 hours ago
angel macklish romero replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
19 hours ago
TOG's video was featured

CONQUEST - Robby Gordon

Superstar and multi-time SCORE race champion Robby Gordon has been part of off-road racing since he was a toddler playing around on the floor of Parnelli Jon...
20 hours ago
TOG posted a video

CONQUEST - Robby Gordon

Superstar and multi-time SCORE race champion Robby Gordon has been part of off-road racing since he was a toddler playing around on the floor of Parnelli Jon...
20 hours ago
TOG replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
20 hours ago
Rugged Radios's discussion was featured
20 hours ago
mj replied to mj's discussion Awesome new YouTube vid
22 hours ago
Wally Meier replied to mj's discussion Awesome new YouTube vid
yesterday
mj replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Wally Meier replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Mike Kenyon replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
J.R. Sands replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Rugged Radios posted a discussion
yesterday

Planet Sponsors

© 2015   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service