I went to Robby's site to check out the new shirts and seen on the front page that they're looking for sponsers for a limited number of races that is opened including Sonama, I thought I read somewhere that Monster Energy was going to be on the car for that race?? I guess I was mistaken, I'm sure some company will jump at that chance to be on his car for that race since Robby is one the better road racers out there and they will get plenty of air time with Robby at the front of the field.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's rock CHP like Yates had on Kvapil's car last year
Maybe Tom Norwood should remind Spot that their stock value has gone up 600% in the 2 months since they sponsored Mr. Gordon. After all they are just across the Bay from Sonoma. Makes for agreat comany and employee outing for Global Star they could use their product to track Robby around the course. If you haven't been to Sears Pt.it's not fan friendly without moving around the track.
Tom is a very smart man and knows what he is doing, if there is a way to get the car sponsored I'm sure he and Robby will fill the date. Like TOG said, its all about selling a package of races, I'm sure they could have just a sponsor for Sonoma easily, but they want more, and its a good way of doing business. If by then no sponsor is found, take whoever pays the most.
I still think it would be cool for Robby to run a blank car at infneon, win the pole, win the race and say: "What an awesome effort, I want to thank...well...me...for sponsoring this thing."
agreed
Yes.
I think not having a sponsor at Sonoma would be perfect. No I'm not crazy but think about this. If he were to win the race with no sponsor on the hood that would attract a lot more sponsors!
THEY'LL PONY UP FOR THE MONTREAL NATIONWIDE RACE!! I JUST KNOW IT!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service