Tommy Baldwin sent out a tweet saying his cars have switched to from #36 to #7.

I guess if Robby Races it will be 77?

Views: 5653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly MT, Moving on

I realized earlier today that I've paid zero attention to NASCAR for almost a month or when ever it was when Danica filed for divorce. My interest has been lost apparently.
Keeping it real, I understand Robby has sights on his new series. I hate the timing though, with the new bodies, Top 35 Rule tossed out and other changes...RGM could show up at any track and race. For once in many years the small teams are on equal footing to make races. Hope RG makes an appearance this year, be great to see him back.

Not techno NASCAR but here is a stat A guy did 300 miles an hour on the beaches of Daytona/Ormund in the year______________ twice pass slowed his average to below it. But still...................

I know the name Malcom campbell.

Other then twitter feed I hadn't given Nascar much thought, realized I better make sure they don't renew my trackpass this year and Nascar.com has changed! Nascar know controls the site from Turner, rates are going to be higher, pages won't load, couldn't get to my account. Why was I not surprised!

My little girl just tried out and made the high school softball team...They passed out jersey numbers today and she came home with #7...So now the 7 will still be my favorite number for the next few years...

That's 1 girl who deserves the 7 tell her good luck this season . What position she playing ?

great stuff you dug up mj. I had forgotten about RG driving for Juney.

I was lucky enough to be in talledega when he drove Davey's #28

Now if only I could find a list of all the offroad numbers he's used . I remember we covered this once before and only came up with a few . Mostly class 8 numbers like 80* and of course 77 . I also found the 1 - 55 - 5 - and 71 . Any other numbers we missing ?

we still got some fight in us.

@Jeff, are you pulling the plug ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service