http://youtu.be/eP5sYyOmlZ0

Wouldn't it be cool if Robby would do something like this as a teaser to build up the momentum when he unvails the new Dakar vehicle? maybe not as much detail like this one but show a tire, the roof, maybe a corner or headlight and color! Come on Buddy say something, show something even if it is just the the wheel!!

Views: 5791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is that the EVR ride BJ was trying to close the deal on?

3 comments
I like it 0
A few months ago, the rumor that the Hummer H3 had changed hands became more and more strong. The American Robby Gordon sold one of its units to saudi Yazeed al - Rajhi who hardly competed with it before the strong accident suffered in the Ha'il International Rally. After three months out of competition Al - Rajhi returned to the stages of the World Rally Championship with his usual Ford Fiesta RRC for the WRC2 category.

However, Yazeed is not in condition to compete in the next edition of the Dakar. The Belgian team, MY Racing, in charge of setting up and maintaining this bug devours kilometers which is the Hummer H3 has begun to put together car face to 2014, making the first test in Morocco (as Carlos Sainz or Nasser al - Attiyah) and adjusting it to the new regulations, FIA, which, among other things, dictates intake flange must have a diameter of 37.2 mm.
Although much of the design of the H3 is still intact, MY Racing has also made some improvements in terms of engine and chassis. However, they are now with the serious problem of not having a pilot-less than three months to be given kick off the South American race. Al - Rajhi said that his back is still too brittle to cope with the aggressiveness of a cross-country as Dakar, and therefore the European team in collaboration with Yazeed Racing should find a new pilot that deal with guarantees the event par excellence of the off-road.

please note the source when posting other's work.
A couple of things we know. both HUMMER's where sold. Both where modified to FIA spec and fitted with LS7's.therefore allowing the HUMMER's to use a 39mm restrictor.

Attachments:

It also looks like he isn't running Toyos now. They look like they may be those new BFGs they have been discussing in the Desert Racing section.

didn't someone mention VW?

OK just found out its something like this one

That is a 71 or 72 Honda AZ600 coupe body. I had two of them several years ago...

I still think its that old Fiat from a cple yrs ago .

curious you mention the Fiat,2014 DAKAR will be visiting the same region.
http://www.planetrobby.com/video/201-dakar-stage-2-robby-gordon

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service