well NASCRAP has handed down punishments for the fight
1 .jeffy pooh $100,000 fine and 25 drivers points plus probation till end of year
2. rick hendric 25000 and 25 owners points
3. 15 crew chief $25000 and probation for not controlling crew
AND THE BULLSHIT ONE
4. brad kesolisky $25000 and probation for having a cell phone in car

Views: 1316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Banned for life probably.

What a bunch of bullshit! nascrap dosen't have the balls to suspend the wussy boy! jg should have been parked for the last race, they've parked Robby, KB and Harvick before, NO Balls now though!

I agree there should've been fines and points but Bowyer was just as much a part of it as Jeff . He's the jackass that ran Jeff into the wall in the 1st place . I think it shoulda gone like this . $ 50,000 and 50 points for Bowyer for wrecking Jeff , $ 75,000 and no driver points for Jeff retaliating , $ 100,000 and loss of that days owner points for both crew chiefs . Since it was the CREWS that actually did the fighting not the drivers , and put ALL involved on probation for all of 2013 . As for Brad his fine is just TOTAL BULLSHIT !!!! He needs to win the championship then have Mr Penske pay the fine with nothing but pennies .

NO way! Bowyer didn't put jeff into the wall on purpose, he got loose trying to pass, happens all the time in racing. jeff intentionally took out Bowyer and others that had nothing to do with it. It all was a result of jeffs premeditated actions on the track! that's why he should be parked/penalized. nascrap has done it to others when the actions weren't even in the sprint cup series, but they don't have the balls to sit the wussy boy jg. jg always whines when he gets hit, but it's hard racing when he does it. hes so 2 faced!

Jeff Gordon has been prone to hissy fits since DAY ONE thus....................I don't think Clint did anything that was so sharp in contrast to hard racing ..... however if Jeff had issues all year then revert back to sentence one. The computer on the cars can be scanned for all input and programs I would suspect like any and all in use thus if Brad were to manipulate his car "(To run top10") then it would be discovered in any post race tech check. I think the greater masses want to see Brad K. win over Jimmy J. SIDE BAR: I might have become a fan of his if he was called Jim Jonson and not Jimmy.................."and its Jim Jonson on the pole" ...?.?.?
In the end the machines themselves are very costly and thus much of the true action/risk/carnage has gone by the wayside in the truth that nobody wants a driver that tears up equipment all the time SIDE BAR In terms of dollars spent in equipment loss Danica Patrick has won the 2012 title. She will return to show how slim the margin between sponsorship dollars and the cost of running can be as she embarks on a full time fun ride of sheet metal bending madness as the 67 pound female balast wheels a cup car week in and week out much to the ever shrinking crowds delight.
Fines.......I recall Harvick was fined for something stupid and his answer to that was donating the same amount to a charity that slips my mind, just to show how much it meant. Fines to the guys and all that goes with it not counting points is like the saw dust you brush off your shoulders when cutting fire wood............OR as us NAZICAR fans like to say Far-wud

Michael and the rest........it is a known fact by the in crowd that you can get into the back door of the computer and leave "no finger prints".

If I were JG's Boss I would charge him to fix the car.

If this would have happened to RG, Nascar would "Carl Long" his ass

For those who think BK penalty is BS, Just remember, IT IS AGAINTS THE RULES. He did it before and was not fined, but should have been IMO, and only told not to do it again, which he did.
All communications between driver and crew during the race need to be open, analog, and unencrypted. Using a cell phone defeats that purpose.
Allowing that would take away from the fans being able to listen to scanners. Is that what you want?
The way bowyer got into JG was nothing. Thats racing. Jeff was just pissed.

Seems the penalty for each is appropriate.

What's BS is when robby gets fined, probation, whatever, for punching a dude.....and nobody saw it, and anyone else in the garage can throw punches and receive very little penalty when Its broadcasted live

Honestly who really thinks Na$crap is fair and equal ,honestly?!!!!!

Sure as hell ain't me ! They've become a total joke ! Will I still watch it yes , but I'm also a WWE wrestling fan . At least WWE admits its fixed .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service