NASCAR fight what should happen to the 24 and 15 teams and drivers ? I say for once do nothing it was the best race of the season . Reminded me of the DW crew fight and of course the Allison's / Cale fight .

Views: 765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice pic in vid Jeff ends up at the set of tires on bottom left of this pic
Kinda makes my whole wwe / NASCAR comparison a lil more valid lmao

I agree with you james h. but I am afraid that mj may be right with the fines. I hope Jeff does get parked. Crashing Clint intentionally and involving other drivers was just plain wrong.

actually they (nascrap) might need to buy a new calculator to add up the fines and the point losses
BUT IT SHOULD BE $1MIL AND 1000 POINTS FOR MIKE HELTON AKA "SHIT FOR BRAINS FOR THROWING A YELLOW FLAG AFTER DANICAS SPIN!!

Yea , she got hit by crashing cars from behind,,,that sucks and the last thing she needs are more big hits, that could have been really bad,

awe it was better in person, let them fly...... I say that NASCRAP does nothing and let the show go on...

Oh sweet I was hoping someone who was there would sign in . Pretty nuts there ?

everyone also needs to slap thier local UPS driver tomorrow for sending my new $4800 FOX race shocks to IRELAND !!!!!!

Some Irishmen probably is missing a set of bagpipes lol

UPS ground, that sucks.Fox is in SoCal,what one or two day normally?

3 days normally and i can drive down there in 8 hrs
in 1990 they shipped a firesuit from simpson in san pedro to colorado and i lived in pomona valley area
AND THAT'S WHY I REFER TO THEM AS "OOPS"

The fight was the side show the real story is... NA$CRAP will throw a yellow rag for a glove on the track, BUT not for a wounded car slowed down RIGHT AT THE START FINISH WHERE THE REST OF THE PACK IS BALLS TO THE WALL HEADED FOR THE CHECKER with oil on thier tires from the slowed car....Dumb ass move!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service