NASCAR fight what should happen to the 24 and 15 teams and drivers ? I say for once do nothing it was the best race of the season . Reminded me of the DW crew fight and of course the Allison's / Cale fight .

Views: 765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NASCAR is going to suspend Robby because they won't want to admit that Jeff manipulated the Chase with his actions.

Jeff will get a 1 race suspension.

Ill be really surprised if they do . They just showed on SPEED Center Jeff was not in the pile he was being held by his crew . But it wasn't Jeff by the pit box the crew dragged Jeff to the side away from the fight . Speed center highlighted Jeff . They're gonna show Bowyer's incar in a bit .
Mikey just got his faggy ass involved in it too , called Jeff cowardly and low . That asshole is the last 1 to talk about being a coward . He's such a candyass he melts in the sun .

Jeff needs to be parked. He intentionally wrecked someone--that then took out a couple of more. The bad thing is someone could have gotten injured. I am all for the chrome horn--but use it the right way. This was wrong. He needs to learn that he is not above the system. I am really tired of the inconsistency of the penalties--and if anyone can say that it has been consistent--bring on the examples.

Agree with MJ - roll the dice, you never know what NASCRAP will do. No parity - so sad! If this had been RG they would have banned him for 2013.

Just showed Bowyer's in car he said " where is that son of a bitch I'm gonna kill him " so can't say Bowyer wasn't looking for a fight , problem was his crew beat him to it . Clint got to his pit and the whole crew was gone Clint asked where everyone was spotter told him they went to the 24 hauler and that's when he ran to it . Spotter was on radio trying to get someone to stop Clint and not do anything stupid . Robin Pemberton said he wouldn't comment on anything and let NASCAR handle it during the wk . ( in other words they'll milk it for publicity til Tuesday lol )

Here's how I read all of this. Big fine and lose of points. Who cares? Not the 24 team. But, now that the 24 is the "designated hitter" I bet he sees a big bull's eye on the 2 car next weekend. Don't forget that Jeff owns 50% of the 48 car and they are 20 points down.

As much as I want to see JJ win the title, it would also be cool to see a Dodge finally win another one too. I think Dodges are for crap cars and trucks and the way they treated RG and then pulled out of NASCAR sucked. Winning the championship would just make them look like the bunch of incompetent losers all the Dodge upper management are.

Just watching the highlights. So much drama, I feel like I am watching a soap. Best was Bratty Brads, interview where he is playing victim because he feel he is being unjustly singled out as a aggresive driver when other drivers are busy trying to kill each other. I had a hotpass at Dover and had a chance to meet with many drivers and team owners. They are all crazy and everyone had their hand out for sponsorship. I am glad Robby is out of this nut house and blazing his own trail.

Now you all know why I've always said Robby will never get a fair deal in NASCRAP , and should just cut his loses and give up on this crap . The only thing consistent with NASCAR is their inconsistency . Jeff is one of the " media friendly go to guys " so I doubt the punishment will be all that bad . Like I said I'm betting just a HUGE fine and maybe PTS . And really NONE of the drivers were involved in the actual fight it was mostly the crews .
Little fine and loss of points for 24 , Hendrick owns Nascrap no loss of race,,,would be cool to see someone else in that seat for a Race

Here is a picture of Jeff being held, so is not to hurt anybody....lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service