Any word yet if RGM will be in the new game?  The last racing game I purchased for the xbox360 was Baja which had the RGM feaux-Monster silverado in it.  Most recent NAPCAR games didn't include Robby.  If this one doesn't, I won't be pre-ordering it (or buying it at all).  Any feedback would be great!  Merry Christmas!

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

let me guess QUEEN DANICA got the 7 lmao

With everything he's had going on this year between various forms of racing and getting sponsors, Traveling abroad for Sponsor things, trying to get a second car up and running for a few races earlier in the season, working to get out of the Monster deal & then all the crap that comes with starting his own beverage company (copyrights, trademarks, patents, bottlers, distributors, etc etc), then signing a new driver & sponsor in August...... Yeah I find it real easy to believe that the paperwork for the game got put into the "We'll get back to that later" pile and just got lost in the shuffle.

one little wall scrape and the "a" part of 7a disappears..lol...

LOL!!  I know Robby WAS IN Nascar 08...

Just a thought.....Has anyone else noticed that the #07 of Conway has a slightly skewed paint scheme on the front nose from the actual cars he drove, and the team he is listed in is Breaking Limits? I wonder if all that means anything....

Here is the link.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/nascar-the-game-2011/news/gamesra...

fictional team .

I don't know if it's a fictional team as much as it is somebody filled out something wrong.

When a lot of the driver signing stuff was done Conway was still at FrontRow, the two other FrontRow drivers in the game are also listed as "Breaking Limits" as their team. I did some research and it turns out that Bobby Labonte owns a PR Agency called Breaking Limits and they just so happen to do PR for FrontRow. So it seems that somebody somewhere along the line filled out the paperwork wrong...  Unless FRM is planning on making a name change?

If you play the game as Kevin Conway, does another driver have to get you in the TOP 35 before you can race?

Classic!!!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Still has Stanley though!

Here are the 43 drivers that have been revealed so far. I have them grouped by manufacture.

Chevy
#1 -- Jamie McMurray
#5 -- Mark Martin
#7 -- Danica Patrick
#14 -- Tony Stewart
#24 -- Jeff Gordon
#29 -- Kevin Harvick
#31 -- Jeff Burton
#33 -- Clint Bowyer
#39 -- Ryan Newman
#42 -- Juan Pablo Montoya
#48 -- Jimmie Johnson