More Items added to RGM team store, including Freightliner diecasts

Some new items have been added to the RGM team store, including diecasts of the 2009 Freightliner and Menards cars.  Here is a list of today's additions.

Also stay tuned for the 2009 Polaris scheme diecasts to be available via the team store.

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are the next items getting ready to be added very soon.

1:24 Scale Polaris Die Cast
1:64 Scale Polaris Die Cast
RGM Dickies Work shirt
RGOR Dickies Work shirt
My kid has over 600 1/64's that he has been collecting since he was 4 , and he saw the 1/64 freightliner and just made me order one for him. He said the $12 price for that was probably because it was a low count production run, so the price is higher . If it was a bigger quantity run, the cars would probably be around $8-$10. ( he got his info from the hundreds of 1/64 cars he bought from PyramidRacing.com , when questioning some of the $10-$20 1/64's he previously bought from other drivers). He paid $20 for a Ward Burton #4 State Water Heaters a few years back, and I said he was nuts...lol...

I know that had nothing to do with your quality question..lol..
$30 seem cheap for a 1/24th. I think that prompted the question. Dale Jr. 1/24th cars on NASCAR.com, for example, run between $40 and $70 or so.

I'm liking them though so far. I'll have to order one soon.
I only know about the 1/64's through my kid, as I have to order them for him and I always question the price. These 1/24's are the contender series from CFS, and it seems $30 is the correct price.
SC- They are Checkered Flag Contender Series
they never left.
Lets hope we see them as primary in a race later this year.It was a nice looking car
that drivers signature is no where near where it is supposed to be. Kevin did this car when I was in NC, very sharp.
ya that freightliner car was very sharp. would love to see it again.

then again i'd love to see spot come back too, that was another awesome looking car.
As a collecter. 30 is cheap for a 1/24th. Its the probably the lower end. No opening trunk. Less detail. Doesnt mean im not buying one. Cant wait for the dickies shirt. So TOG do i get a free Freightliner car for guessing the sponser right last year?
How about a Jeremy Mayfield shirt ? lol
Cool 2 C

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service