So when does the judging begin?

Views: 2588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I checked and it was getting close...I was waiting to be the deciding vote! Enough waiting and just pulled the trigger. Good luck Sandy!!

Voting is very close!! Kelly and I have been neck to neck for the past couple of days I finally pasted her up 2 days ago but not by much.Now Kelsey is narrowing in on us. Thank you Dave for voting for me=) I really appreciated all the support I am getting from everyone. I couldn't have gotten to where I am today will out all your help!!

We're behind ya Sandy . It'll be AWESOME to see 1 of our own as Miss SST . Come on Planeteers let's all get behind Sandy and win this for her .
:-D thank you mj

No biggie! Good luck!

Remember RALLY FOR ROBBY ? How bout SESSION FOR SANDY lol
hahah I LOVE IT!!!!
:~)

Please vote for the beautiful Kelsey Sliwinski. She's not only stunning but has been around off-roading all her life. Check out some of the cars she has driven on Sandcars.com or FB Sandcars. Thank you for your votes!

Kelsey is cool. I believe she did some SPEED Energy stuff last year. Many worthy entrants.

@Don,as memory serv's,Kelsey is the young lady riding shoot gun in this footage.http://www.planetrobby.com/video/robby-gordon-sst-glamis

That's Kelsey, good memory! She was the only one brave enough to take that first ride with Robby! So I say she deserves some votes!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service