So when does the judging begin?

Views: 2587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all I'm going to say is, the models more than likely submitted the photos THEY CHOSE TO SEND.

I think the complainers make up the minority. They minority usually gets heard the loudest unfortunately...

I say "Get over it"! There have been, and will be, beautiful girls representing various sports and their related events. I appreciate Sandy joining us here on the Planet and letting us get to know her. If she can show us she can be a good ambassador for SST, then let her have at it!
In my opinion, she must be more than just a pretty face. She had enough sense to come here to meet some of Robby's core fans.

Thank you Sarah!!! Your right I am not just another pretty face, I am a very smart girl. Right now I am going to school full time majoring in nursing. If anyone knows this is a very hard and very competitive field. I will gladly prove to all of you that I deserve this tile more then any of the other girls.My whole family including me are HUGE die hard Robby fans. From NASCAR, DAKAR, INDY and off-roading, If its on we are watching it and if its a colse enough drive we go. Its hard to win a contest when no one knows your story. I grew up riding dirt bikes every weekend and now I'll go off-roading with my brother.I have no problem playing in the dirt, breaking a nail or messing up my hair. I say bring it on. I will be going to the NASCAR race on Sunday reping my Speed energy gear like always!! It truly means a lot to me that a huge amount of you have been standing behind me. I wont let any of you down.

nice!

I'm not on Facebook but I used my brothers acct to vote for Sandy . Also friended her and invited her to chat tonight .

Yep I just voted for Sandy also.... gotta keep it in the Planet Robby family....Go Sandy!

Thank you soooo much sabreguy!!!! =D

Thank you mj :-)

@Sandy, thanks for hang'n out with us in chat (for SX and the CUP race) Didn't you say you would be at Fontana sporting Speed swag? All three days?Sat and Sun? or just for the CUP race? Have a great time.

No problem. I liked chatting it up with everyone. I will be there only on Sun and of course all in "Speed swag" ill post pictures :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service