Does anybody know if Robby will be racing The Mint 400 this year? I know he is busy with his Stadium trucks....which I will be defiantly attending =)

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RG will not be racing in the Mint 400.

=( didn't think so. I'm taking my boy to The Mint for his 7th b-day. I guess he will have to see Robby at The Stadium Trucks =) Thanks

Defiantly attending? Does this mean you would rather not go to the SST event or, are you finally putting your foot down and telling the wife your going no matter what she says?

First off...I AM the wife ;) I am excited for the SST and I can't hardly wait to go!!!

Add Shentell to the list of COOL GIRLS we have here on Planet Robby . Lol

Sounds good to me =)

Funny stuff right here!! I make that spelling error too (greta my second most common error instead or great)! I laughed like crazy but then I thought "hmm, maybe she lives an alternative life style (and there's nothing wrong with that) so I kept it zipped waiting to see what Shentell had to say...

I think the typing error is from too much coffee!!! With an active 7yr old boy and a BIG red dog....I HAVE to keep up!! =)

Oops! Ok, my bad! Please accept my sincere apology. I'm Sorry! Glad to see your excited about the SST events and will be, as mj put it, one of the COOL GIRLS on Planet Robby in attendance. Hope you have a great time.

LOL......no worries......be happy =) We will have a FANTABULOUS time for sure !!!!! Thanks

I didn't get that, good for you Shentell. Nothing like a good mother.

Sounds like a typo. Think she meant she would be Definitely going to Stadium SUPER Trucks. Too bad he's not racing the mint. Really wanted to hear the TT with the albins fly by.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service